29 Apr, 2020 5
How To Apply For A WASA Clearance Certificate For Caroni VSEP Residential Lots As Of September 2020.
- First you Collect your deed from your attorney or Caroni 1975 Limited office
- The deed should be accompanied with a NOTICE OF ASSESSMENT NUMBER for the section of the Residential development
- You should also collect the Town and Country development Approvals if available. So ask if it is.
- You should also collect the Regional Corporation Final approval for the development if available. So ask if it is.
- You should also collect a copy of the cadastral drawing for your particular Residential Lot.
- Get a wasa clearance application form and a sample Statutory declaration for a wasa clearance.
- Take the deed and a copy WITH NOTICE OF ASSESSMENT NUMBER to District Revenue Office where ever the land is located.
- Ask for a certificate of payment for wasa clearance purposes for your Residential lot.
- Get Statutory declaration prepared by an attorney or Justice of the Peace or Commissioner of Affidavit for wasa clearance.
- Do a Sketch of where the land is located giving directions for the field officer
- Copy of cadastral drawing
- 2 forms of identification
- Authorization from owner if applying on their behalf. Please state to APPLY & COLLECT on their behalf.
- Fill out wasa clearance application
- Fee is $450 TT for wasa clearance certificate
- Fee is $805 for new connection.
- It takes between 10 to 30 working days.
This is from my personal experience:
If you need assistance please contact 747-5423